sunnuntai 25. maaliskuuta 2018

I AM AN ANTI-ZIONIST AND PROUD

I'm an anti-Zionist and proud
that I stand with downtrodden, aiding their cause
and not be like those,
Zionists and so-called neutrals alike,
who stand on the blood and bone
of the victims and blame
the killed for their own death
and the exiled for their
own ethnic cleansing,
smile with the murderers
and give them guns
and afterwards declare
them innocent
and piss on the bodies
left on public display.
I'm an anti-Zionist and proud
that I'm not in that crowd,
but if you are, then a
bastard you surely are,
a miserable wretch
who only sees labels
put on humans and decides
who has a right to live and who has to die
based on labels, the womb they were born
from. I'm an anti-Zionist,
and proud that I am,
I stand with the victims
not gloating with the killers
- and you, you
you are anti-Human,
not part of the human species
but a foul and wile piece of crap
who his humanity sold.

25.03.2018

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti