sunnuntai 27. tammikuuta 2013

WHAT SHALL I CALL THEM

The dead and wounded
of besieged Gaza,
what shall I call them?

Shall I try the trickery
and lies, used
by people worshiping
those who command Israel
to massacre
civilians in an effort
to get votes?

No. I shall be better than that.
I shall call them
victims.

Victims. No other word
for them.

And to those,
who murdered them,
no excuses.

Oppressors
who commit ethnic cleansing,
enslave populations
and murder tens of thousands
for seventy years
have no right
to "defend themselves".

The whole concept
is an absurd mockery
of sanity,
justice and morality.

If Israel
wants peace and safety,
then let it withdraw from
the occupied land,
give justice to refugees
and be ready to live as equals
and not as
masters of life and death.

03.01.2009-06.02.2022

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti