sunnuntai 24. toukokuuta 2020

BOLTZMANN'S BRAIN

When I am dead, you shall not
mourn me nor remember me;
for you perish with my last thought,
sink to that vacuum of possibilities
from which I briefly emerged,
Boltzmann's Brain, imagining
this universe and the rest -
you on this sphere of dust,
and all the love and hate and fear
and hope I felt in my imagination
until I knew what lay
beyond my mind: The void.

You shall not mourn me,
you shall not remember me,
for you are a shard of myself
I gave an illusion of separation
in my self-creation on the ruins
of whatever long dead cosmos
birthed me to solitarily face...
myself, the Alpha and Omega;
in my cell of thought even now I doubt,
I the guard and architect and prisoner
of my vast solitude, the Protean
truth I perceive and declare.

24.05.2020

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti